We are always looking for highly talented, committed, and driven people.
You want to make the difference together with a strong team, understand the opportunities of technology and you love to think outside the box? Skyfall offers you the platform for your personal growth.
- Research tasks to prepare for the legal due diligence checks
- Participation in the legal team and support in the areas of compliance, process optimization, strategy and development
- Supporting the legal team in day-to-day operations and reviewing legal issues
- Assistance in conducting legal training for other departments of the company
- Supporting the legal team in the legal review of marketing materials
- Law student
- At least satisfactory grades in your studies
- Professional experience through internships and other part-time student jobs
- Interest in business and contract law
- Understanding of economic relationships
- Confident, positive demeanor
- Good English knowledge
- Confident handling of MS Office applications (especially Excel)
- Strategic and operational management of investment holdings.
- Acquisition of new investment opportunities, as well as responsibility for the transaction process from identification, through analysis/due diligence to exit and offboarding process.
- Preparation of investment recommendations and risk reports, as well as management of the portfolio account.
- Support the coordination of investment decisions within our investment processes.
- Execution of financial due diligence reviews.
- Support in the further development of our investment concepts and investment processes with regard to risk management and asset allocation.
- Further development of reporting and optimization of processes to increase efficiency.
- Support in controlling and ongoing business plan analysis of fund and asset performance by means of target/actual comparisons as well as development of measures in case of deviations from targets and monitoring of implementation.
- Support in the review and approval of invoices and monitoring of payment transactions.
- Observation and analysis of new venture and capital market developments.
- Ability to work in a team, sense of responsibility as well as strong communication and presentation skills.
- Solid decision-making skills and good negotiating skills.
- Degree in business administration or economics, preferably with reference to investment banking, preferably in combination with a completed (banking) commercial apprenticeship.
- Relevant professional experience in fund management and/or portfolio management, preferably in a capital management company.
- Experience in investment, M&A or VC negotiations.
- Conceptual knowledge of the German and European startup market.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Very good German and English skills.
- Confident handling of Excel and CRM systems.
- Confident appearance as well as independent, structured and reliable way of working.
- High customer and service orientation.
- Flexibility, commitment and ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to travel.
- Responsibility for the marketing strategy and marketing budget
- Set-up and management of social media channels from LinkedIn to Twitter.
- Responsibility for the planning, implementation, monitoring as well as optimization of digital marketing campaigns and the publication of articles in the digital and analog space
- Developing and defining key KPIs as part of the marketing strategy
- Analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in social media tools and creating reports for management
- Determination and planning of CAC (customer acquisition costs)
- Work closely with Finance team on cost planning of marketing campaigns
- Work closely with tech team on goal setting and automation issues
- Ability to work in a team, sense of responsibility and strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid decision-making skills and good negotiation skills
- Degree in business administration or economics, with a focus on marketing, public relations or similar.
- Relevant professional experience in the field of marketing
- Conceptual knowledge of the German and European startup market
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Confident handling of Excel and CRM systems and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
- A good understanding of numbers and analytical skills
- Confident appearance as well as independent, structured and reliable way of working
- Entrepreneurial spirit in overall thinking and acting
- Distinct hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel